1. Parenting

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Keriann Wilmot

New VTech InnoTab 2 for Fall 2012

By June 14, 2012

VTech InnoTabLast year, VTech was one of the first companies to delve into designing a touch tablet with educational software for children when they launched their InnoTab. The InnoTab (compare prices) includes a touch screen device, accessible using either a finger or a stylus. Children can access a variety of apps, some which are included in the device with the purchase, while additional games and activities can be downloaded to the device from the internet via the Learning Lodge Navigator.

VTech announced this week that in the Fall of 2012, there will be a 2nd generation InnoTab. The InnoTab 2 (compare prices) will now come standard with a rotatable digital camera, as well as a video recorder. There will also be an expandable SD card slot, allowing up to 32 GB of memory for games and apps. In addition to the VTech InnoTab 2, there will be a wi-fi version, the InnoTab 2s (compare prices), that will allow apps and games to be securely downloaded from the Learning Lodge Navigator using a wireless connection.

Here is a full review of the first generation VTech InnoTab.

Comments
June 17, 2012 at 5:26 am
(1) blog says:

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back
to your webpage? My website is in the exact same
niche as yours and my users would certainly benefit from a lot of the information
you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
Many thanks!

August 16, 2012 at 10:09 pm
(2) kerri says:

I was wondering if the innotab1s game cartriges will also work in the innotab2. My son recently tested the durability of his first generation via a launch across the grocery store….it failed haha. Was wanting to buy the 2nd generation but if the games are not compatible

August 29, 2012 at 9:42 pm
(3) toys says:

I don’t know for sure, but I would guess that they are compatible. Sorry that your son broke his! If you had any apps they are most likely compatible as well for downloading from the Learning Lodge Navigator.

October 3, 2012 at 1:03 pm
(4) jennifer says:

Do you know when the inno tab 2 with WiFi will be available to buy?

October 3, 2012 at 10:23 pm
(5) toys says:

I can find out! I emailed the company and based upon a conversation we had last week, I think it should be out within the next month of so. You can pre-order now.

October 11, 2012 at 10:00 pm
(6) toys says:

Sometime this month, but no specific date yet! :-)

October 15, 2012 at 1:01 pm
(7) steve says:

Where can you preorder it from?

October 16, 2012 at 4:47 pm
(8) toys says:

Check the http://www.vtechtoys.com website!