The Bottom Line
- Rough and tough - nothing happened to it after it was dropped twice
- Clear picture quality and sound
- Easy and child friendly usage
- Rechargeable battery!!!
- No headphones included
- It's hard to get the kids to stop watching!
- The Kid Tough DVD player comes with a 3.2" color screen
- You can pick up the Kid Tough DVD player in different hues like pink, blue
- The Kid Tough DVD player plays CDs too
- The Kid Tough DVD player comes with a rechargeable battery, a charger and a power wall adapter
Guide Review - Fisher-Price Kid Tough DVD Player
There are a few colored buttons on the front panel with easy to understand symbols which will start, stop and pause the DVD player. You can go to the DVD menu pretty easily with minimal clicks. The headphone jack is at the side, and so is the A/C power input. The sound is pretty clear even without headphones and the volume is adjustable.
I can envision the Kid Tough DVD player being taken along on long car trips or to grandma's house. It's a perfect way to keep kids occupied and entertained (asuuming you're ok with them watching DVD's). Of course, parental supervision is advised with regards to nature of content watched, but that's another story... As far as the Fisher-Price Kid Tough DVD player goes, I would definitely go in for this one. It also makes an excellent gift for the holiday season.