The Bottom Line
- Learn and Groove offers 15 activities and over 40 songs and melodies
- Features legs to attach to table as baby grows.
- Activities provide opportunities for baby to explore with a roll, tap, slide or spin.
- Can be switched from English to Spanish mode with the flip of a switch
- Can be hazardous once your child learns to climb
- Is a little too top heavy
- A great toy which features 15 activities to keep your child occupied for hours.
- Auditory, Sensory and Motor senses are developed with this toy.
- Adjustable legs make it easy for kids to play while sitting or standing up.
- The toy can be switch from English to Spanish mode and vice versa.
Guide Review - Leap Frog Learn and Groove Musical Table
Toys these days are way more advanced and innovative and the Leap Frog Learning table is no exception. Parents and kids alike will be enthralled with the various features that this toy table has to offer. The Learning table is designed with sturdy plastic that can withstand rough usage. The adjustable legs ensure that toddlers can play either in sitting or standing position.
The activities included are many. You can spin the maraca to hear a fun ABC song or play the colored piano to learn all about colors. You can move the trombone’s slides to count till ten, learn the concept of "up" and "down" via the sliding scale of the cello and pick up information about the primary shapes and colors by playing the colorful drum. Then, by flipping the pages of the "book" to go from the Learning Mode to the Music Mode, kids can hear more than 40 songs and melodies.
Another plus in this activity table is the dual language option. You can simply switch the mode from English to Spanish, causing the songs and voices to be heard in Spanish. This is a great way to introduce your child to different languages.
All in all, this is a fantastic toy for your little one.