The Bottom Line
This be-all-end-all Play-Doh Toy lets kids play with a conveyor belt. It has lots of cool features and cute shapes to make, but it's difficult to make shapes as crisp and clear as they are on the package.
- Lots of shapes to make so it keeps kids' attention for a long time.
- The battery-operated conveyor belt is fun to play with.
- Play-Doh is always a hit and it's a great snow-day toy.
- Six cans of Play-Doh are included and they store easily in the machine.
- Play-Doh cans are always too hard for kids to open.
- Purists who like old-school Play-Doh play might not like the batteries and the buzzing sound.
- It's difficult to make the shapes look as sharp and clear as those on the package.
- The Play-Doh Mega Fun Factory is a fun new Play-Doh toy that mimics a real factory.
- Includes an extruder, two cutters, a conveyor belt, two wheels of shapes to press and six cans of Play-Doh.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- Kids can make Play-Doh into many shapes as it passes through the machine.
Guide Review - Mega Fun Factory Play-Doh Toy - New Play-Doh Toy from Hasbro
The Play-Doh Mega Fun Factory toy from Hasbro is a new Play-Doh toy that uses a battery-operated conveyor belt to create a little Play-Doh factory on your kitchen table. Kids extrude the Play-Doh and the conveyor belt moves the Play-Doh down the path. Then they use the cutters and shape wheels to make a train, a pony or a piece of candy. Kids can make 17 different shapes.
Disclosure: Review samples were provided by the manufacturer. For more information, please see our Ethics Policy