Toys that are the most popular for young babies at this age include toys for looking, listening, sucking or fingering. Babies love to see bright primary colors like red, blue, or yellow. Toys with high contrasts and simple designs are the best buys. Toys should be light, soft and easy for your baby to handle. Toys that respond to baby's actions are more popular.
Some popular types of toys for this age range include:
- Rattles: Rattles entertain and stimulate babies. Rattles have been around forever and it's easy to see why. Why are Rattles Good For My Baby?
- Teethers: Teethers are great for babies who love to mouth things. They are one of the most useful baby products around! Why are Teethers Good For My Baby?
- Baby Play Gyms:Your little baby will love some tummy time and play gyms are perfect for that.
- Cloth Toys
- Squeeze Toys
- Soft Squeeze Balls
- Hanging Toys
- Plastic Keys On Rings
- Play Gyms
- Soft Dolls
- Small Stuffed Toys
- Soft Hand Puppets to be moved by Adults
- Unbreakable Mirrors
- Audio Lullaby CD's to be played by Adults
Here are some great ideas and recommendations for baby toys best suited for your baby.